Tonight we had a girls campout and it was so much fun being squished in a tent with Kyrie and Abigail. Kyrie was talking about some of the times that we've had campouts before, and I realized what an impact these little fun nights have on her life and her childhood memories. I still remember waking up in a tent with her in Couer d'Alene and her worried about all of the "Mountain Dew" on the tent. Tonight we played games and read books and just had a fun time together, and it was extra special that Abbie is old enough to campout with us now. These girls are just growing up so fast, and I'm sure it won't be too long before they'll be too cool to campout with Aunt Rebecca, so for now I am just cherishing these fleeting moments and memories. They are such a blessing.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment