Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Grandma

I don't know if it's all of the yardwork I've been doing or what, but I have just been really thinking about and missing my Grandma Linn. I feel like I have a lot of her in me, and now that I'm a 'grown-up' I just wish that I could get to know her better and learn all of her cooking and cleaning and gardening secrets that made her . As I've been working in the yard I've just been thinking about her and all of the hardwork she invested in her yard and home and in us. She sure loved us grandkids, and some of my best memories growing up are with her- in her yard, going on hikes with her, eating her sandwiches while fishing, and riding in the motorhome with her. I feel very blessed to know her and to feel such a connection to her. I love you, Grandma.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Raspberries and canning jars usually remind me of Grandma...I miss her too

Melissa said...

and ice cream cones! :)