After our two long weekends away it's been hard to get back in the swing of things so this morning I was all ready to get us back to our normal schedule with a morning filled with grocery shopping, library class, and a visit to grandma's house, but as the girls were excitedly playing with their own toys and having fun together after breakfast I just felt prompted to stay put and enjoy a simple day at home. I am glad that we did. Sometimes too much go-go-go can wear a person out, let alone little toddlers, and it was so nice just to have a relaxing day and really let me and the girls get rejuvinated from our trips. I feel blessed to be inspired to 'just say no' to a super busy life and to be able to reschedule our activities for different times so we could just play together at home.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment