Drew and I... okay, mostly me, have been shopping around for a new insurance company for all of our home, auto, and life policies, and tonight we are officially on board with a local agent with a great company. The best part is that we are getting better coverage on our home and auto and new life insurance policies for only slightly more than we were paying before for less coverage on only home and auto. This was my goal from the start: to have everything at one place, with an actual agent not a 1-800 number and to actually get a good deal and great coverage. Hooray! I feel very blessed that we have insurance- it really is a security and preparation and helps me feel at ease in case anything were to ever happen to us, and I feel extra blessed that we are getting the best rates that we can with a company and agent that we trust.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment