Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Naptime

Today I would like to acknowledge the Lord's hand in a tiny miracle that makes a big difference for me. Abigail and Lauren's friend, Allison, is spending some time with us today and we just had a wonderful time at the park and are now back for naptime/rest time. I knew that Allison doesn't really take naps, but today when we got back, she was so tired that I just laid her down in Abbie's bed with some books and a blanket. And now she, and my own two girls, are resting so nicely. To me this is a blessing that I've really come to notice when we have friends over. It seems that the Lord really extends His mercy upon me when I am serving others and let's me still get a little break in my day even when other kids aren't on the same schedule as mine. And I am grateful for it.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Now if she would only rest for her mommy!