Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christ

This holiday season I feel very blessed to really have focused on Christ. He truly is the reason for the season and it has been extra special this year to help Abigail and Lauren come to realize that. We have had so much fun acting out the nativity story, watching a few videos celebrating His birth, singing carols that praise Him and having Christ be the center of our celebrations. It is so sweet to see little Abigail talk about Jesus and how she just loves Him so much. She always says, " I want Jesus to come to my house" and that is what I've been aiming for this holiday season- and to carry on- to have Christ be the center of our home. Lauren is so sweet as well and carries the plastic baby Jesus from our Little People nativity around with her everywhere. She loves her "baby" and makes sure every year that it doesn't get put away when Christmas is over. I am thankful for Christmas and the miracle of Christ's birth. I am thankful for my own children and the miracles that they are to me. I am grateful for this wonderful season that helped me really put those two miracles together.

No comments: