Food is a blessing! I know that it is necessary for survival and sometimes even seems like a maintenance burden to have to always make time for, but it really is such a blessing. This holiday season, maybe too much so, has really helped me realize how much I love food and how blessed we are to have the abundance that we do. While we were in Idaho I felt that I ate like a king! There was just so much delicious homemade food and goodies and snacks and my tummy was happy beyond belief.
I've been thinking about how the scriptures have been compared to food and how we can feast upon the scriptures daily to replenish our spirits. I guess I am just motivated to increase my love and excitement for the scriptures to that which I have for food. We can go from spiritually starving to a daily maintenace and schedule of study to really feasting and being excited about the words of the Lord. I am blessed for great physical and spirital nourishment.
No comments:
Post a Comment