Thursday, January 29, 2009

Adoption Celebration

Today a family we know became an official family. They were always a family, but now there is no doubt in the back of their minds that it could go away, now they all share the same last name, and now it is officially official. It is such a blessing for me to be associated with this dear family, to have helped them with their sweet girls, and to see the joy on their faces tonight as we celebrated the adoption. I felt very warm and fuzzy and so happy for them tonight as we joined them in their celebration. The girls just melt my heart, and kept asking, "Come on, Becca. Come on, please, Becca" to go play with them in the other room. Of course I couldn't resist and I just loved every minute of it. I am very blessed to have gotten to know them better, for having them in our home often, and to share in this joyous occasion.

No comments: