Friday, January 9, 2009

Boys Night Out

Last week I was blessed to go out for a fun girls night and tonight it was Drew's turn to just have some time with the boys. This really was a blessing for me. Even while being a mother and a wife I sometimes still find ways to be selfish and think about me first, so it was really nice to let him have a night just for him. The girls and I had a fun time- they got to take a special bubble bath in my tub and then get their nails painted so all in all it was quite a fun evening for everyone. I do believe that families come first, but I think part of that is making sure each member get's their individual needs met and it was a blessing for us to help do that tonight.

No comments: