I love our ward choir. It is pretty small sometimes, but I always have an enjoyable time singing praises with friends from the ward. One of my favorite memories of growing up in this ward is the choir. I loved going to Sister Johnson's house and laughing and singing and praising the Lord through song. And so I always want to be a part of a ward choir whenever there is one.
And I really think it is a blessing. Music is really such a beautiful way to feel the spirit- the words somehow just penetrate my when put to music. We are learning a song about the miracle of the resurrection and how, because Christ lives, we can do so many things and are so blessed. I am so grateful for my Savior, for the knowledge that He does live, for beautiful music to sing, and for the opportunity to be in a ward choir.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment