Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Drew to the Rescue

Today was a pretty rotten day- at least the morning. I woke up with a splitting headache (maybe a migraine?- I'm just not sure, I don't normally get headaches like this) and could not get it to subside and couldn't really function to take care of myself or the girls properly. It was the most helpless feeling to be so out of commission to not be able to snuggle and be patient and play with my girls. I finally called Drew out of desperation to come and rescue me.... and he did.

He is such a big blessing to me and today was really my knight in shining armor. I know that I always come first for him, and I also know the demands of his job and I know that he is consciously making a sacrifice to come home on a seconds notice like today. He is my biggest blessing.

After he came and I was able to rest and eat and take a shower and even take the girls on a short walk I was feeling much better. When the girls woke up from their naps I was headache free and we had a nice afternoon and evening together.

No comments: