This morning it was back to yard work with us and it is such a blessing to be outside! This winter seems to be dragging on and on, and I am so looking forward to spring and summer (although today is the first official day of spring) and I'm enjoying every little bit of warmth we get along the way. Today we worked hard planting bulbs and plants, weeding, and thatching our lawn. I love working in the yard and am so blessed for the opportunity to do so. I always think of my grandma while gardening and today was extra special. Drew picked up a bulb-planter that was my grandparents and today was our first day using it. I am extra excited to see these flowers come up, and I am blessed for the memory of a wonderful grandma who I attribute to truly teaching me about the law of the harvest.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment