Monday, March 9, 2009

My Rock

Today I feel extra blessed and grateful for my rock, Jesus Christ. I know that is through Him that I can all things and get through anything. Today I spoke with a friend who is really struggling with some trials and it just broke my heart. I just kept thinking about how real Satan is, and how he takes good people and tries to make them miserable like himself- I hate that guy! It breaks my heart to see when he is successful and cripples someone who could walk strong if they would but rely on their Savior for protection. I definitely am not perfect, not anywhere close, but I do know that everytime I get down on myself or get frustrated with Drew or feel like our family is in chaos that it is Satan who is causing it, and it makes me double my efforts to be more Christlike and try harder and put first things first. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone else, but it really helps me and I feel blessed today to know that Christ is my rock and that if I just rely on Him than I really can do all things.

No comments: