Today we had a wonderful Easter. What a blessing the miracle of the resurrection is to each of our lives. I feel so blessed, and I think I understand more and more about this and other gospel principles as I teach it to my girls. There is something so sweet and simple about teaching these divine concepts that boil down to how much our Heavenly Father loves us, and how He wants us to return to live with Him that make the plan- and life- so simple, if only for a glimpse. I recently asked Abigail what she knew about Jesus and she said that He loves her, that He died and had "splinters" in His hands, that He lives in Heaven, that she can live with Him someday too, and that He will come again. It doesn't get much simpler than that. But, oh the truth in those few things that she knows. Our Savior does love us, He did die for us, and He does now desire for us to return and live with Him. And He will come again. What a blessing that is.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment