Today we returned from our first camping trip of the year to Zions Camp. We had a great time, except for poor Laurie Lou who started feeling sick at night and the next morning. I feel so blessed for Drew, who is such a good Daddy and who little Lauren just loves so much. That girl is a Daddy's girl through and through, and despite a few phases when she's clung to me, really always has been. She loves her Daddy! And I don't blame her, he's a wonderful guy who loves her so much. Tonight she was having trouble getting settled in the tent, and after a few turn of cuddling each of us she settled on cuddling her Daddy for the night and letting him take care of her. I guess I am just feel blessed for such a great Dad that Drew is to her and that he so willingly takes to her clingy love that demands much of his time (and sleep). He ended up being up with her for much of the night and early in the morning to be with his little Daddy's Girl. What a blessing he is to me and to her.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment