Today I was having a rough morning; I'm not sure what my problem was exactly, but I was just not feeling myself. I saw the hand of the Lord in my life this morning as I was blessed to raise my spirits. Several things happened that I feel were blessings: I received a phone call from a client to ask about some architecture work, I checked my sister in law's blog and saw a sweet video from my niece, I got the girls playing and having fun together, I was able to focus during their naptime and work on my chair project, I got excited about our plans for the evening, and on and on. These little things really made a big difference in my day and I know the Lord found a way to brighten my day when the adversary was trying to keep me down.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment