Monday, July 20, 2009

A Fresh Start

I have been neglecting this blog. This is not to say that the Lord nor his blessings have been neglecting me; they have not. I have been very blessed these last few weeks, I have also been very distracted. I hope it's not a sign my life going through the infamous 'Pride Cycle." Summer is so wonderful because I am so busy and having so much fun, but at the root of all that fun are my daily blessings that I receive from the Lord- simple things like sunshine, fresh fruit, a cool breeze, family visits, safe trips, sweet prayers answered and on and on. Instead of backtracking to fill in the blanks I am going to begin anew today and move forward. I am so blessed and I feel blessed today for the power to do, to act, and to focus. Many a day I've been meaning to record my daily blessings, but time and time again I keep being distracted. I know who is at the bottom of tall these distractions and I hope to do better to refocus on my blessings and today I feel blessed that I have.

No comments: