Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big Girls Lunch

Today I feel extra blessed for such a sweet sister and future brother in law. Veronica and John have been wanting to take Abigail and Lauren out to lunch, which I think is so sweet, and it was such a blessing to drop the girls off at the restaurant with them, know their having a wonderful time, and get a lot of errands done around town that I've been wanting to do for a long time. Abigail now has her bank account reopened after a bank error closed it down over a year ago- it was kind of embarrassing explaining to the teller the problem that was so old and that I just haven't had an opportunity to take care of it since then (waiting in long lines at the bank with two rascally girls is just something I don't want to do), but it was such a blessing to have the chance to get that done! All the while the girls had a wonderful lunch at Happy Teriyaki, which is their favorite.

No comments: