Today we returned from our camp trip with our good friends and I feel very blessed to be friends with them. I guess I'm especially grateful because we are so different. Sometimes it is really easy for me to be friends with people who are just like me, but when I venture out and am friends with people who are different from me- in any number of ways- I am often surprised at how unique and wonderful our friendship is. I am blessed for good friends and I am blessed that they are so patient with my girls. It is hard watching someone else be frustrated with my kids (it's hard enough when I get frustrated myself) and it was so nice to see our friends be so patient and communicate so well with both Abigail and Lauren. It was a nice blessing in my day.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment