Today I was literally spoiled! I had almost the entire day to myself to be with friends and enjoy a little break from the daily routine. Drew is my super hero- he took the girls to go have some fun in the morning so I could get everything ready for the baby shower I was hosting; he watched and played with all the kids who came to the baby shower; he watched our girls while I went to another baby shower; and he volunteered to watch a friend's kids with ours so she and I could both go out on a girls night with more friends! I hope he is blessed for spending his entire Saturday with kids and I know I was blessed to have a girl day- so much so that by the end of it I just wanted to get back to Drew and my girls. What a blessing.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment