Today I was blessed by performing an act of service. I know that as we serve others we are blessed, but today the blessing seemed so immediate that it was extra special. I am helping supervise some playdates with our friends and their twin daughters and today was the first one. I was very disappointed at first that everything didn't go quite as smoothly as I was hoping- car seats weren't ready so I had to drive all the way back, have some brought and then go get the girls again. But it was such a blessing to finally bring the girls to our home and see them so excited to visit with their parents. These girls just always put a smile on my face. They are so excited to see me and my girls and their sweet personalities just really brightened my day and I feel very blessed to be a part of their day every week.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment