Today was a very eventful day, but the biggest blessing to me was to be able to volunteer in Abigail's preschool class. My sweet Mom watched Laurie Lou so I could go and it was so wonderful to help all the kids and get to know them better, and to see firsthand how Abigail interacts with others and behaves in her classroom. The best part was their outdoor play, when she really wanted me to come and see the playground and all her favorite play equipment. I love this girl and I'm so glad that I found such a wonderful preschool that had everything I was looking for for her, and that, even though we're working on transitioning into us both getting used to not being together 100% of the time, that we both still love every minute that we can be.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment