Tonight was a success. I am so blessed. Blessed for great ideas from these wonderful young women; blessed for the ability to delegate and the wonderful follow through of those I asked to help; blessed for the inspiration to make this night a reality; blessed for a portion of Heavenly Father's love for his sweet daughters; blessed for these great young women. Throughout the entire experience of planning and preparing this night I have felt closer to my Father in Heaven and have felt that I am truly consecrating my talents to help build up His kingdom. I have been overwhelmed with love for the young women in our ward and am so glad that they were able to have this wonderful night where they could be the stars that I know they are. Tonight was the first time, in a long time, that I truly felt the words "well done, my good and faithful servant" from my Heavenly Father. I want to do more, to give more, to love more, and to be more like my Savior so that I can keep this feeling.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment