Today I am blessed for a sweet, confident, and lovable four year old. She is getting so big! Today was Abigail's first day of preschool and I am blessed for her. I am blessed for a sweet little two year old sister who loves and misses her big sister badly, but had lots of fun and helped me be a little bit stronger because she was so strong. I am blessed for a great preschool. I love Abbie's preschool, and I know that after all my research and visits and charts of available preschools that she is in the one that's right for her. I am blessed for this new little season in life; it's a bit of adjusting to not have Abigail around for a couple hours, but I know that it will help both her and I transition into her school years. I am blessed for my preschooler.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment