Friday, October 9, 2009

First Halloween Party

Tonight was a little crazy- we went to a Halloween Carnival at Veronica's new ward in Silverdale and had a lot of fun. The crazy part was that Drew and I were in full costume, but hardly anyone else was (including kids). We just decided to roll with the punches and have a good time nonetheless (good call) and I'm so happy that we did. Because of my bright and shiny costume we were able to meet several people in the ward- so Veronica will know some people better- plus there is something just so funny about a gawking child who can't take their eyes off you : )!! It was especially fun and a great blessing to see Abigail and Lauren just having a wonderful time. I've been working hard on finishing their costumes and they just were so cute and comfortable, and were having a fun time running about.

No comments: