Today was a miraculous and wonderful day that I don't think I will ever in this life or the eternities forget. I am so blessed. Today my parents, Melissa and I went to the temple to do vicarious work for my Grandpa Linn. We did lots of other family names as well, but the whole day was mostly dedicated to getting his ordinance work done. I've had a picture of my grandpa holding me when I was a little girl on my desk for the last year (exactly, he passed away one year ago today) and today I felt impressed to take the little frame and photo with me to the temple. I kept it in my locker and looked at it often and felt such peace and joy and love for him and for the work we were doing. The most memorable impression I had, though, today was when we sealed my Mom to her parents. I was overflowing with happiness and could feel my grandparent's happiness as well as there is now a chain connecting them to my Mom and my Mom to me and me to my girls. Grandpa loved his little girlies while he was alive and I know that he and grandma and the girls are now sealed together and that they can now be together forever. Beautiful blessing.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment