Today I feel particularly impressed to acknowledge the blessing that is my sweet Lauren. While there are many blessings and miracles that have shaped her life, I only want to touch today on the happy disposition that she has been demonstrating and the happiness I experience because of that. Lauren has had a rough ten months, but today was the perfect example of how well she has endured her trials-almost to the point where it seems like there was no trial at all. Drew and I are often amazed at how happy she can be even in the midst of commotion. I often feel that she just radiates joy. Maybe because she has seen some darker hours, her lighter ones are even happier; for me I know they are. Today I just feel so blessed to know that she can be so happy, because I've cried with her and comforted her when she was not, and I've seen my prayers answered to make her the happy baby that she is today. This is jsut one way that I've seen the Lord's kindness in my life today., and I am so grateful for it.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment