Today I drove to the airport and back to drop off Melissa and Josh for their flights. I am so grateful for my safe journey and for the blessing of a nice drive. Last summer I drove Lauren up to Seattle and back at least once a week for her check-ups and almost always the drives just stressed me out and would take me an additional day to recover from. Today as we pulled out of the driveway, (quite later than expected,) and the rain was pouring down, I was a little worried about the impending drive and the stress that awaited me. I said a quick prayer to myself that the drive would go well, and I really feel blessed for how nice it was. It seemed as soon as we headed on the freeway, the clouds parted and it was sunny for the majority of the drive- with very little traffic to speak of. Today I am grateful for this little blessing that brightened my drive and brightened my day.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment