Today was a great day! I really feel like I've finally got this two-kid thing figured out (one year later...). The girls and I got up and did our morning routines and then were off to the grocery store- they didn't squabble at all so we got done 20 minutes earlier than I had expected so we could drop off the refrigerator stuff at my mom's, then it was off to the library for toddler storytime that we go to every week, and then back to grandma's where the girls had lunch while I went to the pool to go swimming. Afterwards, I picked up the girls and the groceries and it was back to our house for naps and before long Daddy was home and it was dinnertime and family night. I just feel so blessed to have great, fun-filled days with my girls instead of stressful ones, and I've just been noticing that they're definitely more the rule than the exception, which hasn't always been the case. I am grateful for the Lord's kindness in my specific day today and in my life as a whole.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment