Today was another rough Sunday, and I was honestly pretty darn grouchy by the time I got to church... late. My heart was softened, though, during the testimony of a sweet lady in our ward. She is the nursery leader and loves serving there. She spoke about how she loves our little children so much and loves teaching them every Sunday and getting to play with them. I realized how blessed I am to have such a wonderful woman as Abbie's nursery leader and I'm so grateful that Abbie can go play and learn with her every week and what a good example she is to her. Abbie really loves Kim and nursery and I just feel especially blessed that Abbie looks forward to church and learning about Jesus so much, even while I seem to have such a rough time getting all of us there. As long as I can at least get Abbie to nursery with her wonderful leaders I'm hopefully doing something right. I am grateful for them.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment