Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sunshine!

I love sunshine! Today I am grateful for just the sweet, simple blessing of sunshine. I'm reminded of the saying that 'there is always sunshine after the rain,' and today I just realize how grateful I am for that simple truth. It was so good today to go out with my girls into the warm sun and play and work in the yard, and just enjoy being outside. After months of dreary rain that seem to take their toll, the sunshine just seems extra bright. I guess I've just been feeling similar with my life as Lauren turns one year old tomorrow. She had several months of soggy rain in her first year and now it's so great to see the sunshine that she experiences and radiates every day. I feel blessed today for both the sunshine outside and that in my life.

No comments: