Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Weekend at Home

I feel very blessed for a fun weekend full of visitors. It is so great for Drew and I to spend time with family and friends and I especially like that we can share those memories in our home. I find myself struggling daily in making our home a place where the Spirit can be felt and people will want to come visit. I am very conscious of this and the choices that our family makes to either increase or decrease the feeling of peace and comfort that abides here. I really believe that Satan is real and that his power is real- and a lot of his efforts go to attacking the home: in big ways or even just little sneaky ways that take a while for us to notice. I feel blessed this day for a great weekend with visitors and for the spirit that was felt here, and for the renewed effort to fortify our home even more against evil influences.

No comments: