Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One on One Time

I feel the Lord's kindness in my life today by giving me some quality one on one time with my girls. I've been trying harder to play more and more with them- now we definitely know how to play and often just play and play all day long, but sometimes I get caught up in doing the 'housekeeper' tasks and realize that my sweet girls are just following me around as I fold laundry and sweep and do the dishes etc etc. Not really the most fun for them. Drew always reminds me that we can do housework when the girls are in bed and just to play with them during the day. That is such a great reminder- and I'm so grateful for the fun playtime that we did have today and for a sweet husband who cares more about how happy all of his girls are than if every thing is exactly in its place when he gets home from work. Today was so fun to play with the girls together, but also one on one during the other's naptime. I know these are some of the sweet memories that I will cherish when their big and grown and I feel blessed for the time with each of them today.

No comments: