Sunday, April 27, 2008

Abigail

Today is Abigail's 3rd birthday, and I can't help but feel blessed for her and for the three years that we have had together. Some researchers say that most of a child's personality and character is determined during their first three years of life, and I am so happy and proud of the little girl that Abigail has become. She is not perfect. She has a wild side and a little temper, but she can be so kind and so gentle and so respectful, and I know that she wants to do what is right and is learning how if we can but teach her. We have spent a lot of time together over these last three years; she has been my little one, my helper, my friend, my world, and my happiness. I love her more than words can describe. I sometimes miss my little Abbie, but I am so excited for the future and for the little girl she is now. I know that these last three years will be some of the best years of my life and I will cherish my memories of and with her as she grows and ventures out more and more on her own. I am so blessed.

Here are some pictures from each of her birthdays....

Abigail on her birth day.

One year old at her Pajama Party.

Two years old at her LadyBug Party.

Three years old at her Dress Up Party.

No comments: