This morning our cross-country plane landed in Miami and we had several hours to enjoy the city before boarding our cruise in the afternoon. I feel so blessed to have such a great husband, who, among his other gifts and talents, is so good at navigating. Being in a brand new city is a little intimidating, especially when you want to save money by taking public transpotation buses to get around instead of taxis or shuttles. I guess I didn't really understand how buses in big cities work, despite my printed itinerary from their website, so it was such a blessing to have Drew just take over navigating and let us catch the correct buses to take us to where we wanted to go. For anyone who knows me, relinquishing control at all is sometimes a hard and humbling thing for me to do, so I am grateful that I was able to just quickly give in this time before I got us really lost. (Side note: my bus directions would have gotten us only a half mile away... sadly, that half mile would have to be SWAM to get to where we needed to be). It was quite fun to see the different parts of the city, and I feel very blessed today for Drew's great sense of direction to get us there.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment