Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Friends At Sea

Today was a wonderful day, and there are so many blessings that I could mention, but I think I'll just focus on the blessing of friendship. It is so wonderful to have some time alone with my best ('king') friend, Drew, and it doesn't really matter that we're a world away because we always have each other. There is something to be said, though, about the addition of the friendship of others, and today I feel very blessed for Drew and I to have met some friends aboard. Amy and Kevan shared a table with us at our formal dinner this evening, and as we got to know them, it was amazing how similar and compatible our lives were. It was so fun to be worlds away and yet feel like we were talking with old friends. They joined the cruise late due to some airport trouble, and I'm so grateful that they made it and that we were able to meet them. In such a short time, I already feel like they have blessed and enriched our lives.

No comments: