Today was a fun-filled day at Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium with cousins! We took Derk, Hillary and the kiddos to the zoo and it was so fun to experience the zoo with them. I have been realizing how much of a blessing our zoo membership is that we got from my grandpa this last Christmas. We have used it so much! And the biggest blessing is that we can share it and create fun memories at the zoo with others- we have already taken six families to the zoo with us and each visit is unique, with the girls and I learning something new each time. I just feel quite blessed for the opportunity we have to spend time with others in this context, and I think memberships are a great purchase that we will probably continue for years to come.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment