Monday, June 2, 2008

Close Family

I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many great people and by so much family. It really is a huge blessing to me. When I lived hundreds of miles away from my parents I would remember calling my mom on days like today and just wishing she could be there with me, and her wishing the same. What a blessing it is to live so close that she is just a few minutes away and can come to my rescue at a moments notice.


Today I didn't even have to ask. She just came, supplies in hand, ready to help me with my poor, sick girls and give me a chance to catch my breath and take care of them even better.


Drew, as always, is also so great and helped not only with the girls, but also with our big yardwork project that we're working on together this week. It's great to know that even when not all the conditions are ideal, we can still get things done together as a team and take care of each other along the way. What a blessing that is.

No comments: