Today's Sunday School class was probably my best yet. I am learning to rely more and more on the Lord for help with my lessons. I prepared a little earlier in the week and felt prompted to get some outside participation from a recently returned missionary in our ward and his presence really added to the spirit of the class. I was a little extra nervous when the younger class came in to be added to our existing class- my Dad, who is sick, usually teaches them and I know they can be quite a challenge. But they were so great. Having Ty there and just diving into the scriptures really kept them all busy and I am so grateful for the spirit which was present, (and hopefully they felt,) and for the small lessons that they always teach me in return.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment