I love all of the different relationships that can exist within families, and today I feel especially blessed for the Daddy-Daughter relationship. Drew loves his girls so much, and they sure love him too. I think they're turning into Daddy's girls for sure. Tonight we went out to dinner (Taco Bell baby!) and Abbie was just so sweet with Drew. She wanted to sit by him and have him help her with her taco, and then ever so sweetly she told him, "Thank you for getting my dinner, Dad." Later as we were driving home Abigail wanted to play at a park and Drew offered to take her to one on the way. They got out and played and then decided to walk home together. Lauren and I drove home and my heart just melted as we passed daddy and daughter, hand in hand walking home. Lauren, too has just wanted her Daddy recently. Drew will pick her up and she will snuggle into him and pat his back. The other day she really wouldn't let him go so he could even shower : ). I feel so blessed for a husband who I adore that is also an incredible dad, and for such sweet girls who adore their daddy as well.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment