It is interesting to reflect on my perspective of my current church calling as a Sunday School teacher. At first I was pretty terrified and basically dreaded every Sunday, but now I just look forward to teaching my class and want to work harder at making my lessons more meaningful. The last few weeks I have had only boys in my class, (which is nice- because they don't act up too much when there's not any girls to impress) and I have really felt blessed and impressed that they seem to actually be listening and learning. Last week they knew all of the review material that I was asking about and today they just really got in a rhythm of reading and answering questions. I feel very blessed for the progress that they've made, and for the strength the Lord has given me to teach them, and I feel motivated to do even better and rely on the Lord even more.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment