Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jenna and Kevan

Tonight I am so grateful for such great family. Jenna and Kevan have been so amazing this weekend and they truly are a blessing. This whole weekend I just kept realizing how great it is to have great family members that are so fun and positive and love spending time together. Tonight I especially feel blessed that they were able to watch Abigail and Lauren for the whole night. I really wanted to spend the evening and night with my best friends from college, but I tried not to get my hopes up too high because I just wasn't sure how the girls would do or if anyone would be willing to keep them all night, and it was so wonderful to be able to, and to hear that the girls had so much fun and went to bed like champs. I tell you what, as a mom, it seems like there is no better blessing than that.

No comments: