Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Sealing

Attending the temple always seems to bring many blessings and today was especially so. It was so great to serve and be there with family. Families are really what it's all about and today gave me a little glimpse into what life in the hereafter might be like.

I feel so blessed that we have the opportunity to have forever families that extend beyond 'until death do we part' and it was such a blessing to witness the sealing of the Haynie family this morning. The more I've gotten to know Jenna and Kevan the more I love them and I am so happy for them and the choices that they have made to make it to today. I am so excited for their new baby who will now be born in the covenant and for sweet Zariah who is now sealed to them as if she was.

It was also a blessing for me just to be reminded of the covenant made and counsel given when sealed. It really helps me and Drew to try a little bit harder and do a little bit better at loving each other and raising up our little sweethearts in righteousness. I am so grateful for the chance to join Jenna and Kevan in the temple today. I am blessed.

No comments: