Today was such a fun-filled day. We went rock climbing in the morning and boating in the evening. I've just noticed recently how grateful I am for the fun, wholesome recreational activities that we have the opportunity of doing together as a family. Life last summer was definitely harder; we still had fun together, but I am just extra grateful and feel extra blessed for the opportunities we have this year now that Lauren's surgery is behind us and she and Abigail are a little bit older. I know some people mention that when they have kids their lives just seem to stop. Drew and I have always tried hard to make sure that our kids aren't the center of our lives, but a great part of them and that we can each have joy individually and together, and today I really feel blessed for that.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment