I've been struggling recently with staying super positive with this whole parenting thing. Honestly, sometimes my girls just drive me crazy, and that in turn drives me even more crazy because I really want to be a great mom and to enjoy every minute of this journey. Tonight I feel so blessed to have some much needed fun, playtime with Abigail and Lauren that just really brought everything into perspective. I feel very blessed for that hour of kisses and hugs and wrestling and laughing that reminded me of how great these girls really are despite all of the troubles they sometimes give me. I love those girls and I love being a Mama, and I especially love the great moments of joy that come along- even if they seem a little bit farther between than I might choose. : )
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment