Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Morning Workout

Today I feel blessed for how well Abigail and Lauren did at my morning workout. A friend of mine started up a mom's bootcamp kind of workout early in the morning twice a week where the moms workout and the kids all play. Well, the first one I attended didn't go so great- oh, my girls played, but it was mostly on me while I was trying to workout. I wasn't even sure if I should come again with the girls, but they got up so darn early this morning anyway that I decided to go for it : ). And they did much better. Abbie and her friend Addie played together the whole time and Lauren didn't start climbing all over me until the very end, and I look forward to even more progress next time. These morning can be such a blessing in so many ways- its a workout obviously, which is great, but it's also social for both me and the girls and it's a great way to enjoy some time outside early in the day. I look forward to more success in the weeks to come and am grateful for this blessing today.

No comments: