Oh the ups and downs of camping with kids. There were definitely several times this weekend when Drew and I looked at each other, just wondering why we even brought those rascals with us, but then there were also sweet times when we wondered what we would ever do without them there. This camping trip really was a learning experience for us, and I think we'll handle bedtime a little differently next time we go, but it really was such a blessing to enjoy something that we love to do so much with our little girls who we love so much. It was so fun to see them play together in the tent and help tend the fire (from a distance) and do all of the fun outdoor activities with us. I am blessed for this fun, family opportunity and I really hope we are helping to create some great family memories for our girls. Abbie just kept saying, "this is fun camping" and I feel very blessed for that.
Perfect-Day moment
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment