Friday, August 15, 2008

Five Year Anniversary

Today Drew and I celebrated our five year anniversary. It is amazing how time flies. I know in the eternal perspective five years seems like just the blink of an eye, but I am so grateful for these past years and for the many challenges and blessings that Drew and I have experienced together. I am so blessed to be married to such an incredible man and so blessed that we can be together forever. I look forward to many more years to come. Tonight was great to get some time together and really talk and have fun without little rascals interrupting us. We went out to a great dinner, rode some go-carts, went to a movie, and had some wonderful Cold Stone before heading home. I love all of our date nights because it helps remind me of when we were first dating and falling in love, and tonight was extra special because it was in celebration of the commitment we made to each other and the Lord five years ago. I love you, Drew! I am so blessed to have you.

No comments: