Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Phone Call Motivator

Today I feel very blessed to be motivated by a great friend of mine. I know that as we submit our will to the Lord's that we can become instruments in His hands and help to answer the prayers and fufill the needs of others. Today I am blessed for my friend, Katie, doing that for me. As I was talking to her on the phone I brought up my aspiration to do some triathlons and how I haven't really done any yet this summer etc. She really motivated and inspired me to just buckle down and do it, and that is exactly what I needed to hear. After our conversation I felt so excited to go and do, and I'm very grateful for her filling in to give me that much needed nudge in the right direction. I can see the Lord's hand in letting me call and get the motivation I needed, without even expecting it.

No comments: