Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Smooth Sunday

Today Drew didn't have his normal meetings in the morning and it was such a blessing to get ready and go to church all together and a wonderful start to a smooth Sunday. Drew and I both taught Sunday school lessons and our classes went well; Abigail even came into mine and sang a song she had prepared for the kids- she did so great!, the girls were still tired come Sacrament Meeting, but all in all it was a great church block. The girls were both asleep before we got home and took good naps while Drew and I had a great talk, and after a yummy dinner Abbie, Lauren and I relaxed with some fun interpretive dancing to church music. Sundays have been a big challenge for us with our goofy church schedule so today was a great blessing.

No comments: